Would you like caring, non-judgmental education and support for pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum in the Denver metro area?
You are excited about being pregnant and having a new baby. You have heard so many conflicting stories from friends and family about birth, breastfeeding and having a newborn. You want to be prepared. You want to be educated and feel that someone is supporting you and your decisions.
Inspired Beginnings might be the perfect fit for you if:
- you want access to research based information
- you want non-judgmental, holistic support
- you want to feel empowered in your decision-making through pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- you desire support from someone who believes in the birth process and your ability to give birth
- you want knowledgeable breastfeeding support
- you want someone to trust you as you learn to trust yourself and grow as a parent
Just a bit about me:
I am Kirsten Dehmlow, owner/founder of Inspired Beginnings Education and Doula services. I was inspired to be involved in birth work after the birth of my first child. The education and support I received was so invaluable and want to offer the same to other families. I believe in birth, breastfeeding and the joys of having a new baby. I love providing non-judgmental education and support so you can feel empowered and inspired throughout your childbearing year.
How Inspired Beginnings can help you:
I am really happy to offer:
- education for pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and new baby care
- labor doula support
- postpartum doula support
- For professionals – CAPPA childbirth education trainings
Inspired Beginnings loves families who:
- aim to live healthy and joyfully
- are so excited about becoming parents
- thoughtfully make decisions